Updated Regularly! Even if your whole family can’t gather this year, you can still enjoy some delicious festive dishes over the holiday. These dairy-free Easter recipes are good for small home or a crowd, and include many treats that you can make with kids.
This post will keep updating with new recipes right up until the Easter bunny arrives, so check back for even more sweets and savories. Many of the dairy-free options below are also vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and/or allergy-friendly.
100 Dairy-Free Easter Recipes for Treats, Dessert, Dinner & Brunch
Skip the cheesy potatoes and milk chocolate eggs. We have dozens of recipe options for a delicious dairy-free Easter. I’ve divided this section into Vegan Recipes, which are also egg-free and meat-free, and “Just” Dairy-Free Recipes, which contain eggs or meat. Browse the lists to discover some new holiday favorites!
Vegan Easter Recipes & Posts
All of the posts below are not only dairy-free, but egg-free, meat-free and honey-free (or optionally so) for vegan Easter-goers.
- “Quick” Homemade Vegan Croissants
- Around-the-Clock Vegan Coffee Cake
- Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
- Bakery-Style Strawberry Vanilla Muffins that Just Happen to be Vegan
- Banana Cream Pie 4 All
- Basic Vegan Sugar Cookies with this Easy Roll & Cut Recipe
- Bistro Asparagus Appetizer Twists
- Buttery Roasted Mushroom & Green Bean Casserole that’s Deliciously Plant-Based
- Cherry Bruschetta with Dairy-Free ‘Goat Cheese’ or Mozza
- Chocolate Carrot Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate Egg Cream: A Sweet Vegan Spin on a Classic Creamy Soda
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- Cinnamon Bun Bread: Gluten-Free, Vegan & Lower Sugar Options!
- Cinnamon Bunny Biscuits: Hop to it with this Fun Easter Treat
- Cinnamon Honey Buns
- Coconut Crispy Treat Nests (5-Minute, No Cook, Marshmallow-Free!)
- Creamy Dairy-Free Mac and Cheese with Stovetop & Casserole Options
- Creamy Potato Salad with Green Beans and Yogurt Dressing
- Creamy Roasted Asparagus Soup
- Creamy Vegan Asparagus Soup for Your Spring Clean Diet
- Cute “Cracked Egg” Cookies that are Delicious, Easy, and Dairy-Free
- Dairy-Free Carrot Cake Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Creamed Peas and Pearl Onions the Whole Family will Enjoy
- Dairy-Free Dauphinoise Potatoes: A Creamy Vegan Gratin
- Dairy-Free Easter Bread with a True Surprise in the Middle
- Dairy-Free Green Bean Casserole that’s Just Like Campbell’s, only Better!
- Dairy-Free Scalloped Potatoes that Everyone will Love. Yes Everyone.
- Disappearing Dairy-Free Zucchini Orzo for a Side or One-Dish Meal
- Dreamy Dairy-Free Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Oil Frosting
- Easter Basket Cupcakes: A Fun & Easy DIY Project!
- Easter Rice Crispy Treats: Chocolate-Dipped Eggs and Nests
- Easy Mini Maple French Toast Casseroles with Gluten-Free and Vegan Options
- Easy Whole Wheat Vegan Pancakes or Waffles
- Eggless Hollandaise Sauce that’s Rich, Creamy, and Oh-So Easy
- French Farmhouse Asparagus Bisque
- Fresh Vegan Strawberry Pie
- Gluten-Free Cherry Oat Scones
- Gluten-Free Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping
- Greek Orange Salad with Fresh Mint (Quick, Easy, Flavorful!)
- Green Bean Potato Salad with Creamy Lemon-Herb Dressing
- Green Beans with Garlic Olive Butter for a Savory Plant-Based Side
- Gumdrop Bread Mini Loaves for Dairy-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan Treats
- Homestyle Vegan Pancakes with Blueberry Butter
- Lazy Day Vegan Crepes with Homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Maple-Glazed Carrots with Warm Spices are a Favorite Fast Side
- Mini Vegan Cheesecakes with Dairy-Free New York Style Cream Cheese
- Orange Spice Vegan Pancakes
- Our Best Gluten-Free Vegan Pancakes for a Perfectly Fluffy Stack
- Petite Pommes Anna (Buttery Scalloped Potato Stacks)
- Potato Pudding: A Savory Vegan & Allergy-Friendly Side Kids Love
- Richly Satisfying Carrot Crumb Cake
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Dill Cream Sauce (Best Produce Pick!)
- Roasted Carrot Bisque with Curry, Smoky, Herb & Sweet Potato Variations
- Rosemary Mashed Root Vegetables
- Scalloped Potatoes Boulangère without Cheese and Butter!
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Simple Roasted Asparagus
- Smashed Potatoes and Parsnips with Garlic Olive Oil
- Strawberry Love Muffins are a Simply Sweet Vegan Treat
- Tart Cherry Tartlets for a Vegan Special-Tea Treat
- The Easiest No Rise Cinnamon Rolls made without Yeast, Eggs, and Dairy
- Tunnel of Fudge Cake for the Love of Allergy-Friendly Chocolate
- Vegan Baked Mac & Cheese Just Like Mom Used to Make
- Vegan Birthday Cake Cinnamon Rolls that Rise to Any Occasion
- Vegan Carrot Cake Bread with Dairy-Free Cream Cheese Swirl
- Vegan Cinnamon Buns Made for Sharing (with Maple Icing!)
- Vegan Cinnamon Coffee Cake is a Favorite of Food Allergy Mamas
- Vegan Double-the-Cinnamon Rolls with Make Ahead Overnight Option
- Vegan Hashbrown Waffles from Real Food, Really Fast
- Vegan Key Lime Pie
- Vegan Quiche
- Vegan Stovetop Rice Pudding made with Cooked Rice
- Vegan Tofu Frittata with Spinach or Other Vegetables for Any Day Brunch
- Vegan Wild Blueberry Scones (Panera Copycat!)
- Wine-Glazed Carrots: A Versatile Side Dish for All to Enjoy
“Just” Dairy-Free Easter Recipes & Posts
The recipes below are strictly dairy-free – that means no casein, lactose, whey, or dairy in any form. However, they may include eggs, meat, or honey!
More Dairy-Free Easter Goodness
Each year, we also update our Easter Treat posts with all types of vegan chocolate and candy.