Hot on the heels of their non-dairy cheese shreds release, Target has launched a convenient new meal for dairy-free and vegan customers. Good & Gather Non-Dairy Mac & Cheeze is available in the refrigerated section, with easy heat and eat instructions for a party of one. It’s the latest release in their plant-based line.
Good & Gather Non-Dairy Mac & Cheeze is Ready to Order at Target
In an attempt to mimic the classic, this quick meal is made with pasta elbows and drenched in a creamy, cheesy sauce. It doesn’t require any additional ingredients, and cooks in just 3 minutes in the microwave. Be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below once you try it!
Ingredients: water, cooked macaroni (durum wheat semolina [enriched with iron (ferrous sulfate) and b vitamins [niacin, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid]), sauce base (corn starch, maltodextrin, coconut oil, salt, modified corn starch. less than 2% natural flavors, mono and diglycerides, garlic, xanthan gum, yeast extract, malic acid, spice, natural extractives of turmeric [color], vegetable juice [color], natural extractives of paprika [color], natural extractives of carrot [color], fully refined soybean oil [antidusting agent], tricalcium phosphate [anti-caking agent]), salt, onion powder, yeast extract, lactic acid powder (lactic acid, calcium lactate), nisin preparation (salt, nisin [antimicrobial]), garlic powder. contains wheat
Nutrition (per package): 340 calories, 11g fat, 55g carbs, 2g fiber, 1g sugars (includes 0g added sugars), 8g protein.*
More Facts on Good & Gather Non-Dairy Mac & Cheeze
- Price: $5.99 per 12-ounce (single-serve) box
- Availability: Good & Gather Non-Dairy Mac & Cheeze is sold exclusively at Target stores. It is sold refrigerated.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Good & Gather Non-Dairy Mac & Cheeze.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Good & Gather Non-Dairy Mac & Cheeze is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian. This product contains highly refined soy oil, which is not required to be disclosed as an allergen under the food allergen labeling law.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Target website to order or find inventory www.target.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)