They bake breads, pies, and cookies in their organic, kosher pareve bakery. But I would be remiss if I didn’t mention Organic Bread of Heaven Cakes. These moist, rich loaves are free of eggs, dairy, soy, and nuts, just like their other products. And they’re generously spiked with flavorful additions.
Organic Bread of Heaven Cakes ship as Sweet Vegan Loaves
These sweet loaves are handmade in their “family” kitchen, and shipped direct from the oven to your door. The cakes, specifically, come in both large and small loaf sizes, and can also be purchased as heart-shaped cakes.
This cake reminds me so much of one my grandma used to make – packed with apples and topped with a sweet streusel.
Ingredients: organic unbleached wheat flour, organic original flour blend, organic apples, organic evaporated cane juice, organic coconut oil, organic brown sugar, water, organic ground flaxmeal, organic cinnamon, organic nutmeg, baking powder, sea salt
They call it simply “chocolate chip,” but this is actually a chocolate chocolate chip loaf cake.
Ingredients: organic flour blend, organic unbleached wheat flour w/bran, water, organic coconut oil, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa powder, organic chocolate chips, organic apple cider vinegar, baking soda, organic vanilla, sea salt
More Sweet Loaves from Organic Bread of Heaven
They also bake the following “sweet bread” loaves, which have a similar decadence to their cakes, and are also available in large and small loaf sizes.
- Cranberry (sweetened with maple syrup)
More Facts on Organic Bread of Heaven Cakes
- Price: $5.99 per small loaf cake; $9.99 per large (24-ounce) loaf cake
- Availability: Organic Bread of Heaven Cakes are sold via their website below. They offer free shipping with a minimum order. They also list on Amazon, but I recommend purchasing direct for a better price, and to support small businesses.
- Certifications: Organic Bread of Heaven Cakes are Certified Organic, Certified Vegan, and Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Organic Bread of Heaven Cakes are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, sesame-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Organic Bread of Heaven website at www.ovenfreshdelivery.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)
Leave a Reply