If the name Sanders sounds familiar, it’s for good reason. This chocolate and caramel maker has been around for roughly 140 years. And they’ve finally launched a vegan option. Sanders Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Caramels are made with organic ingredients, like coconut cream, pure bittersweet chocolate, and real vanilla. The caramel centers are slow cooked in small batch kettles, and then enrobed in rich dark chocolate. Why? Because apparently they want everyone to enjoy their famous caramels.
Sanders Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Caramels are Small Batch Wonders
The fledgling flavor of Sanders Dairy Free Caramels is liberally sprinkled with flakes of sea salt. Be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below if you buy and try it! It helps others make an informed purchasing decision.
Ingredients: organic bittersweet chocolate (organic chocolate liquor, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter), organic coconut cream (organic coconut kernel extract, water), organic rice syrup, organic cane sugar, water, sea salt, organic tapioca syrup, organic vanilla extract, carrageenan. contains coconut. manufactured on equipment that also processes egg, milk, peanuts, soy, wheat, and other tree nuts.
Nutrition (per 1.5-ounce package): 170 calories, 10g fat, 20g carbs, 2g fiber, 12g sugars (includes 12g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Sanders Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Caramels
- Price: $1.50 per 1.5-ounce package (3 pieces)
- Availability: Sanders Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Caramels are sold via their website below. We’re checking to see if they are rolling out to any stores.
- Certifications: Sanders Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Caramels are Certified Organic.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Sanders Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Caramels are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, oil-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the sanderscandy.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)