When people go dairy free, all they can think about is the dishes they miss that are loaded with cheese. But there is a whole world of flavors out there just waiting to be explored! Put down the parmesan shaker, and pick up some herbs and spices. You can start with fun blends, like Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings. They have landed in some very unique varieties, like Guac & Roll, Purple Haze, and Black Magic.
Truth be told, I do add salt when using salt-free seasonings. But I like being able to control the amount of salt that I use in a recipe. I find that seasonings with the salt already added aren’t as multi-purpose, and tend to be more salt, than spice. So whether you are on a strict low-sodium diet, or just a seasoning control freak like me, Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings are a fun way to mix things up.
Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings Bring Global Flavors to Dairy-Free Meals
Typically, we list the ingredients and nutrition facts, but Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings are simply spices, and they are pretty much calorie-free, since the serving size is so small (just 1/4 teaspoon). These are just pure, healthy, herbs and spices in some unique flavor arrays. So instead, I have just a quick run down of the core flavors in each variety:
- Really Ranch – Onion, Garlic, Chives
- Everything Bagel – Garlic, Poppy Seed, White Sesame Seed, Black Sesame Seed, Onion
- Purple Haze – Beet Powder, Carrot Powder, Chile Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Paprika
- Steak and Bake – Roasted Garlic, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Jalapeño Pepper
- Tandoori Glory – Paprika, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Coriander, Ginger, Cumin
- Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme – Garlic, Onion, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Pink Peppercorns, Turmeric
- Pizza Pie – Oregano, Fennel, Garlic, Basil, Onion, Paprika, Tomato
- Mango Tango – Dried Mango, Chili Pepper, Paprika
- Guac and Roll – Red Bell Pepper, Green Bell Pepper, Garlic, Onion, Tomato, Cilantro, Citrus
- El Taco – Garlic, Onion, Paprika, Chili Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Smoked Paprika
- Greek Freak – Garlic, Onion, Orange Peel, Sun-Dried Tomato, Chili Pepper
- Chile Margarita – Chili Pepper, Orange Peel, Lime
- Black Magic – Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Cajun Spice
More Facts on Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings
- Price: $9.99 per 2.7-ounce jar, $13.95 per 3.5-ounce jar, $19.99 per 19-ounce container (weights of each jar can vary slightly between varieties)
- Availability: Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings are sold via the company’s website below and on Amazon.
- Certifications: We did not note any certifications on Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Spiceology Salt-Free Seasonings are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian, keto, and paleo-friendly.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Spiceology website at spiceology.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)