Summer might be slipping by, but the Starbucks menu of cool and creamy coconutmilk drinks is here to stay. In fact, they’ve expanded their selection to include yet another refreshing beverage. The Star Drink successfully launched in Canada earlier this summer, and is now available at Starbucks stores across the U.S. It has even landed a spot on their permanent plant-based menu.
Starbucks Star Drink is a Tropical Treat with Kiwi, Starfruit, and Coconutmilk
This fruity sip is a blend of coconutmilk and the new Kiwi Starfruit Starbucks Refreshers Beverage. The Refresher is a warm weather combination of starfruit flavored juice and real kiwi pieces, hand-shaken with ice. Altogether, the Star Drink is a sweet treat that’s less than 200 calories for a 16-ounce Grande.
Starbucks Drink Menu Displays 7 Fruity Coconutmilk Creations
Starbucks shook things up a few years ago when they launched their pretty Pink and Violet Drinks. And last year they made it a chill trio with the Dragon Drink. But this year, they’ve put a rush order on new cool, coffee-free flavors. In March they whipped up Iced Pineapple Matcha and Golden Ginger Drinks, and earlier this summer, they blended the Guava Passionfruit Drink into this plant-based collection.
All in all, their iced line now includes four Creamy Refreshers and three Creamy Iced Drinks, all dairy-free, fruit-forward, and made with coconutmilk.
- Pink Drink – Strawberry Açaí Refresher, coconutmilk, freeze-dried strawberries
- Violet Drink – Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher, coconutmilk, freeze-dried blackberries
- Dragon Drink – Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher, coconutmilk, freeze-dried blackberries
- Star Drink – Kiwi Starfruit Refresher, coconutmilk, freeze-dried kiwi
- Pineapple Matcha Drink – matcha tea, coconutmilk, pineapple ginger syrup
- Golden Ginger Drink – golden turmeric ginger blend, coconutmilk, pineapple ginger syrup
- Guava Passionfruit Drink – guava juice blend, coconutmilk, pineapple ginger syrup
If you’re in the mood for a healthier hit, Starbucks also stocks Evolution Fresh cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices. They can be found pre-bottled in the refrigerator – ready to grab and go.
Easy Order at Starbucks
Customers can use the Starbucks App to find a store nearby, order ahead, and have contactless payment. If you don’t want to leave home, use Starbucks delivers via Uber Eats. See www.starbucks.com for details.