Craving some cool, creamy nostalgia without dairy? There are treats for that! These days you can buy dairy-free push-pops, vegan drumsticks, and there are now a few Fudgesicle copycats, including Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars. These non-dairy desserts are made with a simple oat milk base and real semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars are Chill Non-Dairy Treats
Trader Joe’s says these dairy-free ice cream novelties are so rich and satisfying that you won’t believe they’re made with oats instead of dairy cream. But you be the judge! Be sure to leave your own rating and review below once you try this treat.
Ingredients: organic oat base (water, organic hydrolyzed oats), sugar, semisweet chocolate (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract [water, ethyl alcohol, vanilla bean extractives, sugar]), organic sunflower oil, organic guar gum, natural flavors, salt
Nutrition (per bar): 100 calories, 4g fat, 14g carbs, <1g fiber, 12g sugars (includes 12g added sugars), 1g protein.*
More Facts on Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars
- Price: $3.49 per 4-bar box
- Availability: Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars are sold exclusively at Trader Joe’s stores.
- Certifications: Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars are Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Trader Joe’s Frozen Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free (but they do not specify gluten-free oats), nut-free, peanut-free, soy-free, vegan, and vegetarian.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Trader Joe’s website at www.traderjoes.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)