Oatmilk is becoming a norm for dairy alternatives, but Van Leeuwen promises to keep it exciting with their new Non-Dairy Ice Cream Bars. They have launched in three unique vegan flavors: Vanilla Wildberry Swirl, Brown Sugar [faux]Honeycomb, and Triple Chocolate Swirl.
“We haven’t been this excited about a product launch since we introduced our vegan line eight years ago – ice cream bars have long been a dream for us at Van Leeuwen,” said Ben Van Leeuwen, co-founder and CEO of Van Leeuwen. “We’ve spent the past 12 months perfecting every element and we are blown away by what we have been able to create. They aren’t keto, low fat, or sugar free. But they taste good and will make you happy!”
Van Leeuwen Oatmilk Ice Cream Bars are Layered in Dairy-Free Satisfaction
In addition to the three Van Leeuwen Non-Dairy Ice Cream Bars, they have launched three flavors made with dairy. Look for the following vegan flavors, which are sold in standout white boxes. And once you try any of these flavors, be sure to leave your own rating and review below! It helps others make an informed purchasing decision.
Vegan Brown Sugar Honeycomb
This sweet frozen dessert is made with brown sugar ice cream, spiked with gooey pieces of faux honeycomb, and covered in a thick layer of rich, dark chocolate.
Ingredients: oat milk (filtered water, oats), dark brown sugar, coconut cream, coconut oil, cocoa butter, chocolate, cocoa powder, cane sugar, salt, tapioca syrup, tapioca starch, baking soda, soy lecithin, vanilla extract (grain alcohol, vanilla bean), ground vanilla bean, carob. contains: coconut, soy
Vegan Triple Chocolate Swirl
It’s chocolate, on chocolate, on chocolate, on chocolate. I guess quadruple chocolate swirl was too much of a mouthful! Chocoholics can rejoice over this vegan chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge swirl, covered with dark chocolate, and rolled in chocolate cookie pieces.
Ingredients: oat milk (filtered water, oats), cane sugar, coconut cream, coconut oil, cocoa butter, chocolate, cocoa powder, tapioca syrup, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), canola oil, salt, vanilla extract (grain alcohol, vanilla bean), baking soda, soy lecithin, corn starch, ground vanilla bean, carob. contains: wheat, coconut, soy
Vegan Vanilla Wildberry Swirl
This is Van Leeuwen’s “simplest” non-dairy ice cream bar flavor. It’s their classic vegan vanilla ice cream with a wildberry swirl, and a dark chocolate coating.
Ingredients: oat milk (filtered water, oats), cane sugar, coconut cream, coconut oil, cocoa butter, chocolate, cocoa powder, water, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, salt, tapioca starch, soy lecithin, vanilla extract (grain alcohol, vanilla bean), ground vanilla bean, carob. contains: coconut, soy
More Facts on Van Leeuwen Non-Dairy Ice Cream Bars
- Price: $12 online per 4-pack; TBA in stores
- Availability: Van Leeuwen Non-Dairy Ice Cream Bars are sold via the company’s website below. They ship throughout the U.S. They’re also launching in select grocery stores in the U.S. beginning in March 2021, including Whole Foods, Giant, Central Market, Big Y and Heinen’s.
- Certifications: Van Leeuwen Non-Dairy Ice Cream Bars are Certified Vegan, Non-GMO Verified, and Certified Kosher D (for dairy equipment, not ingredients; see our Understanding Kosher Guide).
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Van Leeuwen Non-Dairy Ice Cream Bars are dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, tree nut-free, peanut-free, vegan, and vegetarian. Select varieties are made without wheat or gluten, but the company does not specify certified gluten-free oats.*
- For More Product Information: Visit the Van Leeuwen website at vanleeuwenicecream.com.
*Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement prior to consumption. Ingredients, processes, and labeling are subject to change at any time for any company or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. No food product can be guaranteed “safe” for every individual’s needs. You should never rely on ingredient and allergen statements alone if dealing with a severe food allergy.
Average Reader Review
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)